Thursday, June 29, 2017

Xtramath cheat

It's me showing you a really cool xtramath cheat, just do what I did in the video, if it doesn't work please tell me in the comments and I will tell you what to do in my next video if I get enough subscribers, thumbs up, and comments thank you and use the link below. Link: (Recorded with )

Xtramath cheat
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.)
- Press Install button
- Choose destination folder
- Press Finish
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Enjoy Xtramath cheat. We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use Xtramath cheat on your own responsibility.

Open URL Xtramath cheat

No comments:

Post a Comment